Thursday 19 April 2012

Contacting The Natural History Museum


If i'm trying to create a professional animation then i'll need to conform to industry standards, so I emailed the Natural History Museum.

Hello!
I am an illustration student at AUCB (The Arts University College at Bournemouth) currently working on an informative animation about the inner workings of a honey bee hive, and the fascinating behavior of the honey bee itself.
I wanted to contact the Natural History Museum in order to ask what sort of things I would need to consider including within my animation for it to comply with industry standards.
I wanted to create something simple and light hearted; for a younger target audience, but informative and concise.
What are the sorts of things that you would look for or request for such an endeavor?

Many Thanks

Katie


Now I just sit and wait for a response

No comments:

Post a Comment