Friday 27 April 2012

Tester Animation Queen Bee

Scanned in all my Bees piece by piece as the stitched bees created a more jittery animation. To make it smoother each movement is now created through the use of anchor points and parenting in after effects. I created a short animation of the Queen bee moving. By making her return to her original position at the end of the short sequence I was able to loop this without having her jump out of place. The same sequence has been looped to create the Queens repetitive movement. 


Editing in after effects

Tester Animation



I had to make sure the mirrored legs rotated at similar degrees. Also the wings, so they move symmetrically.


I made all the backgrounds of the images blue in order to enable me to use keying effects. The blue backgrounds acted in the same way that a green screen would have, after using the keying effects only the sections of the bee were visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment